Wednesday, November 14

UPDATE..the guy showed up at 12:30 and I had to leave at 1:00. The original appointment was 11:00. I rescheduled for tomorrow at 10:00am. We're still living in a messy kitchen. So what's a Mom to do... I brought home Kentucky Fried Chicken and we had a picnic in the living room.



Grrrrrr..........

Today I get a free carpet cleaning for my livingroom, stairs and hallway. Trevor helped me move everything into my kitchen (complete mess) before he left this morning.

I get a phone call saying their car broke down (yeah right) and will be at least a half hour late. They are now, one hour late. I have to leave here in one hour for a hair appointment that i'm not rescheduling.


Grrrrr........

4 comments:

Jen said...

UGH. I like the new look btw! Very nice!

Tracy said...

UGH is right...I hope they showed up!!!

Hair appointment?? Anything new???

Just Mom said...

I echo that sentiment.





BTW ... We got our carpet cleaned Monday morning. First new spill appeared one hour after the carpet dude left. I love my child. I love my child. I love my child. I love my child.......

Anonymous said...

We've all been there and it stinks! Do we get to view the hair again?