Wednesday, November 14

New Do............


Some of you may think that it really doesnt' look much different from my profile picture but it is. I have been trying to grow it back out because when I asked Trevor what he wanted me to do, that's what he said. Well, I gave up trying to grow it back out. I couldn't stand that in-between stage of long and short. It was right below my shoulders and looked ridiculous. I dreaded everytime I had to fix my hair. I couldn't do anything with it.

So here are a few pictures and my idea of a video blog (since I'm uneducated in that area). I love photo opps (it's a great way to show you just how much of a NUT I am), so much so, that to risk any embarassment I went upstairs into my bathroom to hide from the kids. I'd hate to have them walk in and ask what the heck I was doing.




Side view.















Front right.











Ugh...phone call.....



it's Trevor....blah, blah, blah.....obviously he doesn't know that he's interrupting my photo session of my new hairdo....blah, blah, blah....















Oh, it's serious.....he has a flat tire.....he's in the middle of nowhere....he can't get the spare out from under his truck....he's been out in the cold for over an hour...no flashlight...can't see a thing.....he's freezing....he finally reached some farmer to come help him...
he'll be fine....now....what was I doing.... oh yeah...new do, photos...












Front left.












Straight on.










However, I think tomorrow i'm going back to have her take a little more off the back. I'm also getting it colored darker tomorrow. So you just may have to sit through another video/ photo session! Totally kidding!!! I think this one was ridiculous enough!!

20 comments:

Jane said...

I can't understand how you guys only have two children....you are one hot mama! Trevor is one lucky man!

Love your new do!!!

Jane said...

okay....I'm trying to get caught up on my blog reading (been real busy here lately)

I now fell like an ass with my comment about only having two children. I don't know what your plans were, but I would imagine that after the accident, that having any more bio children was out of the question.

you are a very tough lady. Not all of us would have made it through that.

And the Isaiah 40:29 scripture.... the SECOND time TODAY that God has delivered that to me. Thank you for aiding in God's work in my heart....He needs all the help He can get to get through my hard head.

Thank you for sharing.

I too think that the PT chick needed to be fired! Along with the doc with no beside manor!

Christie Belle said...

LOVE your hair, I agree...you are a hot mama:) I go back and forth between wanting short and long hair all the time. Right now I'm growing it out so I can have it up for the ball Saturday, but mine is in between too and it's driving me nuts...we'll see after that what happens;o) I just went dark again, but I think I'll go back natural (dark blonde) after the holidays. Us women and our hair!

Tina Leigh said...

HEY HEY HEY!!! I love your hair!! Amy it is a really pretty & becoming cut. You can walk the CAT-WALK girl!

Anonymous said...

Love the new hair! Stylin'!!

Anonymous said...

Love the post, so fun.

You are beautiful. I've said it before, but it's true. I also think you are a beautiful person on the inside.

Share photos anytime. I was hoping we would get to see the new cut.

Heidi Jo Comes said...

i L O V E D your attempt at 'video' blogging, however i think it would better qualify as photo streaming.

you really know how to annoy us average (at best) looking women don't you? when i saw you just a few short weeks ago, with what you claim was the 'bad' hair do.... G-O-R-G-G-E-O-U-S! this one? well, hot mama is hardly adequate!

btw- i thought the telephone thing was a hilarious addition for our viewing/reading pleasure!

Rose said...

Very cute cut on you! I can see you with darker hair too. Hope you got to your appointment.

I have long hair. It was to my waist until a couple weeks ago. It's still long but I had her take about 6 inches off the ends. It feels so much better. I hate it when I sit down and I'm leaning against my hair..so annoying. I still lean against it but tipping my head down frees it up some so it's not so bothersome. It's been long for about five years now and I don't plan to change it anytime soon. Way easy to just wash and put up in one way or another. Haven't touched a curling iron in years! Woot!!

Tracy said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new haircut!!! You are definately a beautiful women! I have always had longer hair. Not super long...but long. If I cut my hair short and don't like it...my hair takes FOREVER to grow out.

Thanks for the pictures...

Just Mom said...

GORGEOUS and funny. Love it!

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

I love the new "do"...of course you could be bald and still look great! I want to see pics of the color too!

Andrea said...

LOVE the haircut! It seems your hair looks great no matter what hair style you have!

Enjoyed the "video" blog!

Just curious - do you have thick or thin hair???

~ Amy ~ said...

Andrea ~ I guess I'd say I have thick hair, or how my stylist puts it is I have ALOT of hair. With this style she had to thin it out in some areas. It's not course though so it doesn't look like its thick. Does that make any sense?

Lori said...

Amy I must say you are one pretty lady. Love your new hairdo!!!!!!
Those pictures are great.

Amanda said...

Love the new hair cut! SASSY

Sandra Evertson said...

Get Cut!
Sandra Evertson

Kerrie said...

This style is so popular right now. (Thanks Posh!) If I tell you how pretty you are one more time Heidijowhatdoyouknow will think I'm coming on to you. So I'm just going to say - I don't care what Heidijowhatdoyouknow says! BEAUTIFUL! LOVE IT! LOOKS GREAT! ;)

I think your phone pose should be the pic. that comes up when you comment.

Teresa said...

Okay, I read this last week and didn't have time to comment so I came back today for another laugh at your 'video blog'. HILARIOUS!
Your hair is so stylish. It looked darker in church yesterday. I think it is a great look for you. Way to jazz it up for the holidays!

Jen said...

Love it! I am still trying to decide what to do with mine.

Rita Loca said...

very cute!
the guys always want the hair to be longer...