Sunday, August 5

Step Inside My Office....



Welcome! I know I've been MIA lately but I've been a little busy at the office. Let me give you a little tour around the place......

















This is the outside view of my office.....













Just another view with a little different background. Pretty huh!!!
















This is the inside view of my office.......
(obviously a man decorated it, I would have chosen a different color scheme)













This is my employers office......
(once in awhile he lets me sit at his desk and run the thing)











This is the view from my office.....












Nothing like an office with a view...........

















This is a co-worker of mine.....
(sorry, bad picture, it's a semi)














Sometimes I get "ride alongs".....















Sometimes I sit and think about how big my butt is getting from sitting in my office all day.....















Oh, got to go, the boss man needs me. Tour has to come to an end.











I'd love to come see your office someday.....








12 comments:

Kerrie said...

Seriously - how adorable are you? Are you kidding? So pretty!

Totally love your office. Such a great view. Your lucky to have such young hotties come for a visit. ;) (giggle)

Jane said...

When I was working in an office like your's we didn't have the windows! Yep... I am old enough that when I was around the farm...office... with my parents bailing hay, I had no sun, wind or dust protection! (Ya think that might have something to do with my adult onset asthma!?!)

Thanks for sharing... it reminds me of when I was in SD when my sister lived close to Rapid City.

Tracy said...

WOW~You have an AMAZING view from your office. I would get a little closerphobic (sp?). You do a great job!!

Jen said...

Clever post! Your office is about as big as mine. Love the decorating BTW!!! You are too much!

Teresa said...

Such a creative post Amy! I love the "worrying about a big butt" picture....cracks me up!
You really can't beat a view like that! I love all the beautiful pictures you can get from wheat harvest.

Susan said...

Sooo cute Amy and love the views!!!
Susan

Lori said...

Fun post.
It was fun to see your "office".
I'm sure you have been very busy farming.

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

I love the pictures...you captured some awesome views...I love the sunsets!

I noticed the scale in your office, don't you just love it??!! It makes life so much easier. There is only one way your office could be better....It could be GREEN! haha

Are you finished with your wheat? Here's to a happy and safe harvest season!

Amber said...

I love the view from your office and I bet you love the ride alongs:)

0:) Amber

Rita Loca said...

I love your humor!

Heather K said...

great post Amy..funny! What great views from your office "chair"!

Tina Leigh said...

My office is similar at times...I'm not comfortable driving the office with windows tho...I have to leave that one for Danny but I have 3 other offices I work from that I like pretty darn good. Now Danny says next year he will probably buy him a new office with windows...I guess it depends on the crop for this year. The aphids are killing us!