Thursday, August 30

Good Morning!

I hope you have a great day today! That's really all I have to say today.

Actually, I was tired of seeing that little photography guy below everytime I opened my site. So, I had to put something on here to move him down a bit. Sorry, this is all I came up with today.


Oops, my mistake. I do have a little more. My coffee maker went on the "kaputz" yesterday. So, last night I bought a new one - different kind. I get it out of the box this morning to use and I'm all excited to have a nice, freshly brewed, soothing, wake-me-up cup of coffee and I find out it takes the CONE filters. AGHHHHH!!!! Of course that's not the kind of filters I have on hand. Why didn't it say that on the outside of the box??? Well, it bugged me enough that I'm packing it back up and going to look for another coffee maker today. Not just because of the cone filters, but also because I didn't really like the platinum look and because Trevor said I should look for a different one. Good enough reasons for me.

11 comments:

Tracy said...

Good luck with the hunt for a new coffee pot!!! Have a great day Amy!!!

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

That just stinks when you are looking forward to that nice cup of coffee and....BAM...something happens and you can't. I really felt bad for you this morning...I hate when that happens. Sometimes I am right in the middle of brewing it and am needed outside for "a few minutes" (sure you know what that means) and maybe by noon I get in for my first cup.

Hey, read your comment about the bull and Chad actually tried to get the bull to chase him through one of the gates that we needed him through but he would not go through it!

Christie Belle said...

Ohhh, how aggravating to have your mouth set for coffee and not be able to have it. Yes, these boxes don't make things so clear, do they? Well, good luck on the search for a new, better one, and I wouldn't think twice about opening a box to see which filters it uses, lol.

P.S. Hope school pics went well, they really seem to be more of a hassle than anything!

Kerrie said...

I'm not a coffee drinker, but I can feel your pain with the filter. I don't understand why they wouldn't put info. like that on the outside of the box. Yea for another new one though!!! :)

kdwhorses said...

HI fellow country girl!! I too live in the country, we live in East Texas. I love the pics of your office, I can relate to a office like that! I love it! What beautiful scenes we get to see.
God Bless,
Kris

Heidi Jo Comes said...

i've done that exact thing. a cone filter what the heck? sometimes they mess with us just to make us CRAZIER...

Tamara B. said...

I'm sooo glad I haven't gotten addicted to coffee. But, I have had that same situation come up with other things I crave. So, good luck in finding a newer, better coffee maker.

Amanda said...

what kind of new crazy is that? cone filter?

Jen said...

CONE FILTERS?! What the heck. I never knew but I am not a coffee drinker either. I feel your pain though. I get the same way when I go to the fridge downstairs to get a Diet Coke and had forgotten that I had the last one the day before. AAAGGGHHHHH!

Lori said...

How frustrating. Good luck finding another coffee pot.

Teresa said...

I have been without a coffee pot since Spring.....can you believe it?!?!?!? I have been using the instant stuff but now that the weather is going to be getting colder, it is on the top of my list. Please tell me if you find a really cool one. I am not sure what kind to get. Thanks for the heads up on the different kinds of filters, I will make sure I check that out. Good luck!