Tuesday, September 11

Before she headed off for college, Jade gave Kale and Nikia t-shirts from the college she will be attending. How cool is that?!! I told you she was a great person didn't I. It was a few weeks ago that she actually gave them the shirts, but I finally caught them wearing them the same day.





I know Kale thinks about her often. This is how I know.... For Jade's high school graduation Kale burned a cd of some songs that he picked out and gave it to her. Jade wrote a really sweet Thank You note just to Kale. Of course he was in la la land when he received that. Well, anyways..... I find it right next to his bed every night. That's right, he reads it before he goes to sleep every night. Cute huh!

11 comments:

Heidi Jo Comes said...

he is going to be so stinkin' heartbroken when she comes home from college ENGAGED:-)

she sounds like she'll make an amazing mom someday.

Jen said...

How sweet!!! Kale is such a cutie, he will be the heartbreaker one of these days!! Love the T-Shirts!

Kerrie said...

I had to laugh at Heidijowhatdoyouknow's comment. Very true.

I can't even put into words how sweet I think that is. I have to agree with Heidi, this girl is going to make an amazing mom some day.

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Awww...she is a sweetie. You better get her address and then the kids can write to her...she will probably even write back to them! (Then you will find letters next to his bed too).

Tracy said...

how cute is that?? i am surprised he doesn't wear the shirt everyday!! hopefully they keep in touch even though she is at college!!

kdwhorses said...

How sweet! How thoughtful of her to do that for your kids. She will be a great mom!

Teresa said...

I know Sunny is missing her also. She was such a great help with her kids this summer. She seems like a great girl.

Momma Roar said...

How sweet!!

Dawn said...

How sweet!!!!!! Adorable!!!!!!!

Christie Belle said...

Oh my goodness. How absolutely sweet! She sounds like a great gal, and it sounds like Kale really thinks she is. That is just too precious;o)

Amanda said...

How damm cute is that!