Tuesday, May 15

Just a couple pictures from Mother's Day.





























It was a beautiful Mother's Day. We went to church and taught a Sunday School class and then out to eat at a delicious buffet. Then we went home changed clothes and headed to the farm. Nikia rode horse with her cousin Lexi. I was going to ride also but I had to help Kale with his homework first. By the time we got finished, the girls were done riding. BUMMER! Trevor helped my Dad work on his boat. Then, we all went driving around looking for carp to spear. (Since we've had so much rain the creeks are full and the carp have made their way to our neighborhood). I really wish I would have had my camera with me. It was a lot of fun. To finish out the evening I went to Spiderman 3 with my Sister-In-Law, my niece and nephew. We went to the late movie, I was so tired I actually found myself falling asleep a couple of times. Oops! It was a good movie - just a little too long.

17 comments:

Jen said...

Sounds like a good day! Glad you had fun! Did you get any carp?

Jamie said...

Very nice pictures of everyone!!

Jane said...

Girl friend... you are amazing! Not just with all your varied activities in the country...
but your looks too! Every picture you look different! I sooooo love your hair from this year's mother's day pics!
when I grow up (not sure when that will be since I am now 40!), I want to be like you!
Happy Tuesday to you!

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Love the pictures. Only a few more days left of helping with homework-yeah! Did you see Jeremy at the movie, he was supposed to be there Sunday night too. Glad you had a good mother's day!

Teresa said...

I absolutely LOVE your hair, Amy! It is so stylish!
Your Mother's Day sounds relaxing....except for the homework part! Only 3 more days! (Hunter's last day is tomorrow)

Just Mom said...

"...we all went driving around looking for carp to spear."

You are such an outdoorswoman. I LOVE IT! You look gorgeous in your Mother's Day pics, by the way.

clever[art] said...

Thanks for visiting my photoblog.

You really do live on a farm. That's so cool. Love the picture of the horses. Makes me want to learn how to ride. Too afraid though.

Heidi Jo Comes said...

cows getting a c-section, four-wheeling through the mud, spearing carp...and a really hot mama to boot? you must be every man's dream woman:-)

lookin' lovely as always. and yes, my hair does look a bit like yours- except red and usually curly.

Susan said...

Great pictures and glad you have a great Mother's Day.

Lori said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful Mothers Day!
Thanks for sharing the photos.
I agree you look pretty as always.

The photo of the horses in the pasture is nice too.

Momma Roar said...

What great pictures Amy - I also like the updated profile pic. Guess what? We had mac n cheese Sunday night!!! hee hee :)

Anonymous said...

I wrote my blog inspired by what a woman you are. You are beautiful and so amazing as a farm woman, wife and mother. Hope you enjoy reading about whimpy me, haha.

Kerrie said...

Love the cut and color Amy. Looks great!

kristi at everyday woman said...

fun, fun fun! You do always look great and it sounds like the perfect Mother's day.

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy! Just wanted to stop by and say Hi. Sounds like you had a great Mother's Day. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Tracy said...

Lookin good Amy!! Sounds like a PERFECT Mother's Day indeed!!!

Heather K said...

sounds like the perfect day!
Heather