Friday, April 6

Have a Great Weekend!!!


Does anyone know just how cold is too cold to hide Easter eggs? At what point will they freeze? And how much time should a child be left outside to hunt for these eggs before I should become worried that they have frost bite or are stuck in a snow bank somewhere? Anyone? Anyone?







No. I am totally kidding. I wimped out and bought the plastic eggs and I won't be hiding any outside this year. We will be at my sister's house for Easter (actually on Saturday) and her house is quite big with many good hiding places.

Nikia has a little part for our Easter program at church, so I broke down and bought her an Easter dress. I never buy her an Easter dress because I know it's just still too chilly in this part of the country for frilly little dresses. BUT, I figured since she had a speaking part that she would probably be the only one that didn't have a cute little dress so I went ahead and bought her one. I am soooo kicking myself now because it's suppose to be very chilly. I went to town yesterday to find a little sweater - nope, I couldn't find one, they're all sold out. Well, she'll just have to look adorable in her pretty little Easter dress accessorized with goose bumps!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend with family and friends!

9 comments:

Christie Belle said...

Aww, I'm sure she'll look adorable! Just throw a big coat over it, lol! She can always take it off later:) I know she'll look just precious in the play. Enjoy the egg hunt at your sister's house and have a very blessed Easter!

OKDad said...

Well, just post a pic of the lovely N in her new Easter dress so we can all ohh and ahh over it and maybe you'll feel a bit more vindicated for spending the coin on the dress.

If it'll make you feel better.

Happy Easter from my blogosphere family to yours.

Rita Loca said...

Once in new Hampshire, we hid the eggs in the snow!

Susan said...

Be sure and post a picture of Nikia in her dress. I'm sure she'll be adorable. Happy egg hunting.

Momma Roar said...

Have a blessed Easter Amy!
Snow is coming our way too - but not enough to hide our eggs in. :)

Heather K said...

sounds like fun! I've thought the same thing with the Easter dress.
Mind you today it was a balmy 22' here in British Columbia, Canada. Celsius that is...umm that's about 74' F for you neighbours across the border.
Hope you have a great Easter!!
Heather
ps
Wow I can't believe you're still getting snow down there south of us!!!

Tracy said...

We FROZE our behinds off at the Easter Egg Hunt today. Thank goodness Caymen stayed home with daddy. Every year we've hid eggs outside for Dawson. Not this year...we're hiding them downstairs of our house. THis weather is pure ridiculous! UGH!

HAPPY EASTER! and yes, I want to see Nikia in her dress too!!

weavermom said...

I'd like to see a picture too!

Maybe she can wear the camouflage shirt over it? He he :)

Hope the egg hunting went well,and the part in the Easter program goes without a hitch! Our girls can freeze together - I bought my Punkin a frilly dress too and it is snowing today!

shannon said...

Kia cracks me up, she has got to be the cutest little think under the sun! I love how she told-on Danny to me the other day. So adorable, I could eat her up.