Monday, February 5

Ever have one of those times when you just can't seem to get warmed up? Last night I had a sweatshirt on and I cuddled up in a blanket while watching the Super Bowl. I was still chilly and decided a cup of coffee would do the trick. Did I choose the decaf.? NO! Should have I? YES! Usually, caffeine doesn't really have an affect on me. Maybe it's because I ended up having 2 big mugs - I don't know. At 2:00 am I laid in bed wide awake desperately wanting to get back to sleep. After tossing and turning, for what seemed like forever, I decided to read a book (with the aid of a flashlight). Reading usually makes me tired right away. I'm not sure how many chapters I got through but I think around 5:00 am I finally dozed off.
I guess now I have a good excuse for a nap today.

No comments: