Friday, February 23

ZZZZzzzz...


I took this a couple of years ago. We were on our way to Trevor's softball game driving in a steady sprinkle of rain - hence the raincoats they're wearing. Both kids loved to go watch their Daddy play and were full of chatter. Before we made it to the game we got the call that it had been postponed and so we turned around to go back home. I thought it had gotten pretty quiet in the back seat, so I turned around and found this....



It still melts my heart today.


9 comments:

Jen said...

Too cute!!! That will be one to put up at graduation!!!

Heidi Jo Comes said...

Very sweet.

Tracy said...

That is very precious!!! Do they get along normally??

Just Mom said...

I hope you have a print of that hanging somewhere, just so they remember how much they love each other.

By the way, the recipe you requested is now available.

Anonymous said...

When my daughter got married last year we went through all the old photos for a power point for her wedding. These were the kind of photos that melted the kids hearts when they looked at themselves. I cried and they smiled.
It's priceless...

Lori said...

That is a very cute photo. As Ginger said...priceless.

Momma Roar said...

You are so smart to have your camera along! I feel like I miss some of those opporunities because the camera is still on the kitchen counter :(
Very cute!

Teresa said...

Now that's what I call team work! Too cute!

Tracy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.