Tuesday, March 27

Just a few things that made me smile today......

  • ~ Another day of sunshine.

  • ~ Nikia outside singing her lungs out while swinging.

  • ~ A big hug from Kale when he came home from school.

  • ~ Pushing the "clean" button on my oven instead of scrubbing it myself.

  • ~ Using up the leftovers in the fridge to make "hash" and the kids loving it.

  • ~ Just out of the blue hearing Nikia say "I love you Mamma".

  • ~ Seeing my husband splattered in mud head to toe from riding the 4-wheeler in the fields.

  • ~ Marking off a few more items on my LIST.

  • ~ Kale reading a story to Nikia.

  • ~ Watching my kids sleeping so peacefully in their beds.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I come to your house? It sounds like a little slice of heaven :)

Momma Roar said...

I agree with Ginger! My kids are fighting at the table and the baby is fussing!

Heidi Jo Comes said...

when your a mom it's all about the little things isn't it?

weavermom said...

Sounds like a GREAT day!

Jen said...

Those are all great reasons to smile, especially pushing the clean button on the oven!

Lori said...

All great reasons to smile. They made me smile too.

Amy, how did you get the new site meter? That is neat.

Teresa said...

It sounds like a perfect day to me! I love all the little unexpected good things that happen during the day.

Susan said...

Sounds like wonderful things to be thankful and your cup runneth over with joy!

Susan said...

P.S. We drove by a field yesterday and there were darling little baby goats. I thought about you and the pics of yours!

Just Mom said...

Life's beautiful moments.

Tracy said...

Now...that is a GREAT day! I envy you...HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!