Wednesday, March 7

Spearfish, here we come...


Well, we'll be heading out soon. The bags are packed, the munchies are loaded, the movies have been selected, and the music has been downloaded. Oh yeah, I better make sure we don't forget the kids. We have to go to the school to pick them up. They're so excited we're pulling them out of class early.

Gosh, hope I didn't forget anything. If I did, I don't think it's going to fit anyways.
Yesterday at the pep rally Nikia saw her boyfriend, a senior whose name is Lee. She absolutely loves this guy. He came up to her and asked her if she was going to the tourney and she said yes. Lee told her that he wasn't going to be able to make it because he had to work this weekend. He asked if she would please cheer for him too. Of course she said YES! After he walked away Nikia came running up to me and said "Mom, I'm so glad Lee isn't going to be able to come out to the games." I said "Why.? She said, "Because now I get to cheer for Lee too, won't that be great!"
I am so excited. I couldn't be more proud of these girls if they were my own. Since Hamlin came in bottom seed we play the top seed, which is Milbank. During regular season we lost to them by only 2 points. So, right from the get-go it's going to be some awesome basketball to watch. I know the girls can do it. They know they can do it. Now they just have to prove it to the whole State. Can you tell I'm already pumped up? I am!
Anyways, I better get off of here so we can actually take off. I hope Trevor's not in the Suburban waiting for me.
Go Chargers Go! Go Chargers Go! Go Chargers Go! Go Chargers Go! Go Chargers Go! Go Chargers Go! Go Chargers Go! Go Chargers Go! Go Chargers Go! Go Chargers Go! Go Chargers Go! Go Chargers Go! Go
Trevor's going to be quite upset with me if he finds out I was doing this and not helping him load....YIKES!

6 comments:

Teresa said...

Drive safely and have a great trip! I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back! Go Blue and Gold!

Tracy said...

Yes, Drive safe and HAVE FUN! I know you will...

I will be looking for the score and cheering for the CHARGERS!!

Can't wait to hear from you when you get back!!

Jen said...

That's funny you were posting when you should be helping Trevor!!! I do the same thing to Craig! GO HAMLIN!!! Have fun in Spearfish! If its nice out and you have extra time, check out the fish hatchery there! Its really cool!

Susan said...

Just goes to show, Amy, we're all blogging addicts. Does the new wear off?

Lori said...

That is funny! I'm laughing because my husband would be shaking his head that I was on blogging again!! Ha!

Heather K said...

I had an lol moment when I read that you were quickly putting something on your blog! That is something I'd be doing too and my husband would be shaking his head, quietly getting annoyed at me!! ((c: As I'm standing up half walking away finishing off the typing!! lol Hope you had fun away. Hope your team won!
Heather