Sunday, March 11

Lose, Win, Lose = 6th in State!

Yes, I am disappointed that we couldn't have pulled off a win the first game. That doesn't mean that I am disappointed in the girls at all. I just wanted to win that one against that team. I am so amazed at how well our team played all season. Just making it to State 4 years in a row is amazing in itself. We have so many young girls on the team and I know they are going to be fun to watch again next year. Hey, 6th in State is not bad at all. It's awesome! I think of all the other teams that didn't make it and it just makes me that much more happy and proud for the girls.
The kids had so much fun swimming everyday, sometimes twice a day. The weather was soooooo nice. There was hardly a trace of snow anywhere. It made it hard to come back and see we still had snow on the ground. Yuck! I hate that whitish, blackish, brownish stuff. Just melt already!

Did ya see me on TV?

7 comments:

Heather K said...

Way to go!!!So are you their coach, that you traveled eight hours to watch them play? If not that is amazing dedication to the home team!!! Musta been nice to get outa the snow... where did you go to for the playoffs?

Susan said...

Were you on TV? Come, come now give us the full scope. Glad you made the trip safe and that all had a good time. Winning isn't everything. Life is.

Lori said...

Yes, I agree it is an accomplishment just to make it to state! Good for them getting 6th place anyway.
I agree winning isn't everything.
I think making it to state 4 years in a row is pretty awesome!

Were you on TV??

Tracy said...

Congrats Chargers!! I kept listening for the scores and even had the girls games on occasionally! I saw you on TV!!! No, just kidding!!

I am so excited! We'll be traveling 5 hours to see the boys play this weekend in Rapid City!!! GOOOOO BULLDOGS!!

Glad you are back...

Just Mom said...

Congratulations to the girls for even making it to State. You have an awesome attitude. There are many teams that didn't even get to compete.

As far as the snow ... cheer up. It could melt away this week. :-)

~ Amy ~ said...

No, I'm not the coach, just a big fan. It wasn't eight hours (my bad) only about seven with all the stops.
I probably was on tv since I sat down close to the student section. I have a big mouth and I like to cheer and occasionaly chew on the refs.

Heidi Jo Comes said...

I thought about you off and on this weekend. I am sure that it was fun regardless of the outcome. Now we'll be watching and hoping for our Bulldogs to have some additional success.