Friday, March 30

I Guess I'll Give One Of These A Go.........

This is one that my husband emailed me. He had some, well, interesting answers and I thought I should maybe just post all of his, but, NOPE! These are mine, however, we do have a couple of the same answers.

1. What is your occupation? SAHM
2. What color are your socks right now? Black

3. What are you listening to right now? Stuart Little (kids are watching it in the living room)
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Spaghetti, Garlic Bread w/Cheese, and a Glass of Wine

5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Lime Green
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
My Sister
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Yes
9. How old are you today? 35
10. Favorite drink? Raspberry Lemonade

11. What is your favorite sport to watch? hard one - I love so many
12. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Yes, I like a change now and then
13. Pets? Dog: Ice, Cats: Patches, Huskers, Rascal. Fish: Willy, and 8 goats
14. Favorite food? Chinese

15. What was the last movie you watched? Shooter
16. What was the last book you read?
Bible
17. What do you do to vent anger? Talk about the problem
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? honestly, I don't know. It was probably a real horse

19. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Fall (hunting and harvest)
20. Hugs or kisses? Hugs and Kisses!!
21. Cherries or blueberries? Cherries
22. Do you want your friends to leave you comments?
Yes (I edited this one to make it blogger friendly)
23. Who is the most likely to comment?
Heidi, Lori B, Tracy, Leigh Ann
24. Who is least likely to comment? Kim

25. Living arrangements? Newly Remodeled Old Farm House
26. When was the last time you cried? Watching “Bridge to Tarabithia” (both times)
27. What's on the floor of your closet? Shoes, Shoes, and Shoes
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to?
Trevor
29. What did you do last night?
Went to Kale's year end bb bowling party
30. Favorite smells: Lilacs

31. What inspires you? Nature
32. What are you afraid of? SNAKES
33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Plain

34. Favorite dog breed? hmmm, I guess Lab since that's what we have
35. Number of keys on your key ring? 2
(house and Suburban)
36. How many years at your current job? 9
37. Favorite day of the week? Depends on what's going on
38. How many states have you lived in? 3 - SD, MN, MO

39. Favorite holidays? Christmas and Father's Day
40. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery? Semi, Tractors, Combine, Grain Trucks, never a motorcycle though


Well, there ya go, a little bit more info on me. I had to laugh at some of my husbands answers. Like on #30, he answered "my wifes purfume and fresh cut alf alfa" - could they be any more different? On #27, he answered "sleeping bag" - that's right honey, keep em close in case you're in the dog house sometime soon :) and #11, he answered "any sport my kid is in" - awwww, what a Dad!

So how about you all....what would your husband's answers be?

11 comments:

Susan said...

I'd love to see you post some pictures of your newly remodeled old farm house. I love old houses. They have so much history. We met a couple traveling and then visited them later in Iowa and they lived in a "Century" home. I loved it.

Momma Roar said...

Ok, so I was not going to leave a comment, just to prove you wrong - but I did want to let you know that I stopped by.
I can't imagine living in 3 states - we're still in the town we were raised in...but when you are in a family business, that tends to happen. (and you're not gonna pick up and move a quarry) :)
Have a great weekend Amy!

Heather K said...

Hey great post... I've always wanted to drive a semi or a bus....lol My hubby drives bus on the side for fun and my dad is a truck driver, but neither one has taken me out for a drive...Great to learn about my blog friends!
Hope you're having a good weekend.
Heather

Anonymous said...

I think your husband sounds like a pretty cool guy!

Fun to read even more about you :) Once again I learned thing I would not have guessed.

weavermom said...

This was fun! I too learned some things I would not have guessed!

And, how sweet that your hubby loves your perfume!

Lori said...

I would've replied sooner but we were gone all weekend!!

Thanks for sharing. It was fun to learn more about you.

I laughed at your husbands responses. I will have to ask Al some of his.

Tracy said...

Mark wouldn't even answer any of these...he's kind of like that!!

Trevor...what a sweetheart!! :)

Rita Loca said...

I had not seen this meme before, may give it a try! I loved your answers and your husbands. Too funny!

Heidi Jo Comes said...

okay amy, i'm guessing that you won't post anything new until i comment since i was listed as "most likely to comment". i wouldn't want to let you down:-)

i always hoped to be labled as "most likely to...." do something, guess i'll wear the title of frequent commentor with pride:-)

Christie Belle said...

Such fun. I love reading these and getting to know people better. We have some things in common. I love raspberry lemonade, chinese food, fall, and cherries too! Was Shooter a good movie, it's on my list of ones to see.

weavermom said...

Amy,
Thought I'd let you know I stole this meme - thanks! :)